- Full Time
LINC is seeking a CLA Director for the anticipated USAID/Liberia Data, Evaluation, Learning, and Technical Assistance (DELTA) activity. The goal of the DELTA activity is to help USAID/Liberia establish an informed, systematic, and institutionalized approach to effectively monitor, evaluate, learn, and foster adaptation within USAID/Liberia and among its Implementing Partners (IPs). Specifically, DELTA will support USAID/Liberia Mission teams to allow agility and adaptability in the dynamic development context in Liberia, produce data-driven analyses to inform activity design and implementation, maintain a performance management system, and support data calls and reporting requirements that demand rapid assimilation and synthesis of various data points. DELTA is expected to be a five-year, $18 – $20m project.
The CLA Director will oversee the program’s work to create and maintain a culture of continuous learning, deepen USAID’s collaboration with stakeholders, and build the capacity of key stakeholders – including USAID, IP staff, and Liberian partners – in CLA topics.
This is a full-time position contingent upon USAID award.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of USAID and IP learning agendas and propose methods to address them; assist the Mission in reviewing learning agendas, where requested.
- Support USAID to align Mission policies, practices, and processes with learning and adaptation.
- Document, and make available in useful form, evidence and analytic results from DELTA studies and evaluation reports, meeting notes, decisions made, and follow ups from learning engagements.
- Help create and maintain a culture of learning and adaptive management within the DELTA activity.
- Provide training and capacity-building on CLA, knowledge management, and adaptive management methods and tools and best practices to USAID, IP staff, and Liberian stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field required, advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience managing or providing CLA expertise to donor-funded projects, preferably USAID.
- A minimum of five years’ experience training / facilitating large groups.
- Experience developing and implementing learning agendas and other collaborative learning activities.
- Excellent planning, management, and communication skills, ability to work in teams.
- Experience in Liberia or West Africa preferred; experience in a low resource environment required.
- Fluency in English required.
Please send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DELTA CLA Director” by March 21, 2021. All applications will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.