- Full Time
Tearfund is looking for a dedicated and passionate Results, Impact and Quality Coordinator to support our work in Rwanda.
The Results, Impact and Quality Coordinator is responsible for establishing and coordinating processes, and initiatives that will ensure all projects are intentionally designed to achieve quality results and strategic outcomes of the country strategy. He/She will ensure the country program results framework is outcome and impact oriented and that the country team collectively and individually understand what success looks like. He/She is responsible for coordinating the Country Programme Team in monitoring, and evaluation of Country Programme activities by establishing and building staff/partner capacity for quality data management (Data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting) measures, and comprehensive databases of country programme core activities. The Results, Impact and Quality Coordinator is responsible for tracking, assessing and analysing activities to provide real time information on country programme performance against Strategic Plan targets. He/She will ensure that critical design data is available to inform high quality, results oriented and impact focused design. He/She will lead and coordinate evidence based development approaches and provide critical data analysis to inform decision making for country programme leadership. He/She is responsible for ensuring all programmes, projects and initiatives and their activities meet the highest standards as per corporate and general industry standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in data analysis, information management, and other learning efforts
- 3 years’ experience in providing coordination on any of the variants of results management approaches to organisations
- Experience in the monitoring and evaluation of economic empowerment, environment sustainability and sustainable livelihoods projects
- Proven ability to work cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders, and to play a leadership role in convening groups.
- Astute skills in relationship building and coordination
- commitement to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs
If your skills match the above then we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
All applicants need to be completing our online application form. The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safe-guarding issues.
Applicants who have the right to live and work in Rwanda will be considered for this role. The successful candidate will be offered a contract in Rwf based on local terms and conditions. For further information please contact email@example.com.