Are you someone who enjoys working with data and is looking for a way to utilize your Internet and data entry skills? Come to be part of the Kaleta Development and Recruitment Solutions team. Kaleta is seeking Part-Time Data Entry Operators to join their dynamic team.
As a Data Entry Operator, you will demonstrate knowledge of data entry application formats, source documents necessary to key and verify all source documents while ensuring that data is accurate and available for processing by the web application in a timely manner. To help achieve our mission, you will exhibit an ability to successfully perform online research responsibilities necessary to comply with AfricaLabel’s policies/procedures and standards. Your ability to perform tasks in an accurate, complete and timely manner is required.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify any incomplete/inaccurate source documents while returning them to the appropriate customer with the pertinent data for correction, as evidence by minimal data entry errors and feedback from customers;
- Interact with institutional partners (governmental representatives, technical and financial partners, private sectors, non-profit organizations, etc.) to collect or verify information;
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of database software by performing data entry from online data collection source documents;
- Keys and verifies source documents in an accurate/complete manner and within an appropriate keystroke rate for each type of document, as evidenced by daily supervisory reports of data received and processed.
- Verifies data from source documents according to established procedures and rules.
- Verifies data entered with source documents for typographical errors, missing or repeated data, correct use of composition codes, style rules and edits to make corrections, additions or deletions as appropriate.
- Searches entire application while assembling file in a prescribed sequence, identifying and preparing all necessary Text information while ensuring a product conforming to established rules and guidelines.
- Complete timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Follows standard procedures as outlined by current ISO requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- No prior training or related work experience required. Will develop skills to perform basic activities in own job.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (One or more languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Swahili, Hausa).
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Availability for additional remote training and meetings as needed.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment assessments.
- Ability to meet and maintain the company’s quantity and quality metrics.
- High Speed Internet capability.
- Impacts the accuracy and quality of own work;
- receives close supervision;
- duties are clearly defined.
This is a freelance remote work opportunity. Application can be made in English or French.
To apply, please, create your profile on Kaleta and apply with your Kaleta CV.