Date of birth: 30 December 1977
Cameroonian Resident Permit
International driving license
Tel: +237 690 616 048
Highly skilled individual with over 20 years’ experience in Automotive, workshop management, warranty claims, sales and customer service. A dedicated and reliable professional, prepared to assume responsibilities and accustomed to working with tight deadlines and meeting pre-set targets. With proven planning and organisational skills in multicultural environments, always highly motivated to reach top quality performance with competence and discipline. A natural team player, flexible and approachable with an excellent record of problem solving in highly competitive and adverse working environment.
EXPERTISE & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Oversee operations of organization
• Implement plans
• Human resource and organization management
• Financial and physical resources management
• PDI /quality control and warranty claims management
• Sales and After sales quality controller
• Workshop, Reception, Spare parts supply and inventory management
• Financial & Economic Literacy (2010 – Alison on line courses)
• LR Diagnostic Training (2009 – Al Tayer)
• Train the Trainer Kerrige-Autoline (2009 – Al Tayer Group)
• Basic Electrical and Diagnostic Skill Training (2008 – Al Tayer)
• Project Management Tools and Techniques (2008 – SMG)
• Key to Successful Supervision (2008 – Al Tayer Group)
• Performance Management (2008 – Al Tayer Group)
• Teach Medical and Rescue including First Aid CPR (2004 – PADI)
• Internship Authorised Automotive Tech (1999/2001 – USA)
• Military Service as Mechanic, Scuba Diving, Navy Base (1998/1999 – Lebanon)
• Computer Program Engineering, British Council (1993/1996 – Dubai UAE)
• Arabic (Mother tongue)
• English (Fluent)
• French (Moderate)
• Urdu/Hindi (Moderate)
• Scuba Diving Instructor since 2004 and Private Instructor (2014-2015) certified by PADI & NAUI Organization.
• Instructor Winter (2014-2015) in Lebanon: Skiing, Snowboarding, hiking, outdoors.
• Holder of Gold Medal UAE Dessert Challenge (2010): Off-roading, Racing Cross Country 4X4.
(References available upon request)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER – Gale, Auto Locations Automotive, Mission, Cameroun 2017 – 2018
• Support team manager and perform management duties for over 26 employees.
• Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members.
• Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
• Answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
• Comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives and deadlines.
• Ensure company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards.
• Manage inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory and advising management on ordering where necessary.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER – Handhelds Pro Co., KSA
2016 – 2017
• Manage a support team of 30 employees to provide first class post-sales support to HHP Customers.
• Provide input into the pre-sales process and act as a lead on support and service issues.
• Strategy and approach Develop and grow a new post sales Service Management Function Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instil a high-performance culture with focus on team work.
• Service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team.
• Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved Remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology providing input and tactical direction to the business on customer service and support challenges.
• Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements.
WORKSHOP RECEPTION MANAGER – AutoStars, Subaru, Daihatsu, Lebanon
2011 – 2014
• Implement means of marketing service to increase the revenue and profit of respective workshop.
• Maintain high level of motivation and morale in the team 6 service advisors and ensure development of the staff, to achieve high level of employee satisfaction and thereby high productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Depute for Service Manager in his absence for continuity of workshop operations.
• Ensure the assistance to all service advisors for the efficient and smooth cooperation & dealing with all representatives of the Insurance companies regarding all relevant matters.
• Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction for customer Retention and business development.
• Ensure reception staff carries out pre-booking of vehicles for Service to ensure proper workshop loading.
• Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER & KERRIGE-AUTOLINE TRAINER – Altayer Motor, Land Rover, Dubai UAE
2008 – 2011
• Manage a team of 45 technicians.
• Application training.
• Auto line data entry.
• Auto line test and implementation.
• Post go live helpdesk for workshop staff throughout the dealership.
• Supervise PDI and after sale maintenance of the vehicles.
• Support the technicians in handling the customer complaints and examine the quality of the workmanship to ensure its conformity to the standards.
• Identify the product defect, prepare product concern summary and raise the product defect report for the principal’s perusal, recommend solutions and follow up with them to ensure rectification of such defects in future production.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – Yousuf Motors L.L.C, Advantage Car Rental and Lease, GM, Daihatsu, Yamaha, Dubai UAE 2002 – 2007
• Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
• Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
• Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
• Perform vehicle registration, insurance and CHP formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
• Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- customer service